Fels sentence example
- Fels, Graz and seine Umgebung (Graz, 1898); L.
- Purtscheller, Uber Fels and Firn (1901); E.
- Der Tanz in der Dorfschenke; Marches, Rakoczy, Goethe, Huldigung, " Vom Fels zum Meer " (for a military band); Ungarischer, Heroischer and Sturmmarsch; Le Triomphe funebre du Tasse; " Von der Wiege bis zum Grab "; six Hungarian rhapsodies; four marches; four songs, and Die Allmacht, by Schubert.
- Excommunicated in 1871, he replied with three articles, which were reproduced in thousands as pamphlets in the chief European languages: Der Fels Petri in Rom (1873), Der Primal Petri and des Papstes (1875), and Das Christenthum Christi and das Christenthum des Papstes (1876).
- The military badge is a white cross with black and gold edging, resting on a green oak and laurel wreath; the central medallion bears the Prussian Eagle with the arms of Hohenzollern, and is surrounded by a blue fillet with the motto Vom Fels zum Meer; the civil badge is a black eagle, with the head encircled with a blue fillet with the motto.Advertisement