Feldspars sentence example
- adsorbed onto particles of clay and held within the crystal structures of clays and feldspars.
- The rock has a spotted appearance due to large circular pink feldspars with inner concentric rings.
- Granite is a lighter colored igneous rock containing relatively large crystals of the minerals plagioclase, quartz and alkali feldspars such as orthoclase.
- Development of secondary porosity in feldspars from oil reservoir rocks.
- The black gabbro contains pyroxene and pigmented plagioclase feldspars.Advertisement