Fel sentence example
- Then was a universal wish that the Austrian Germans should hi included in the German state; on the other hand, it was fel that if all the various nationalities of Austria formed a unite monarchy, and if this monarchy as a whole were included ir the confederation, it would necessarily overshadow Germany and expose her to unnecessary external dangers.
- Median intervocal d, represented by s (1) in the first stage of the language, has disappeared: f i d eti s gave fesel, then feel, and finally fel; vi d e t i s became oezets, then veets, vets and yea.
- Yr unig gyfle arall oedd cynnig a gynigiwyd fel dadl gan blaid leiafrifol a gyflwynwyd gan Blaid Cymru.
- Maent wedi ymddwyn fel aelodau o'r Blaid Lafur yn hytrach nag aelodau o'r blaid sydd mewn grym.
- Nid cymryd mantais yw i ni, fel plaid leiafrifol, gynnal dadl ar ddyfodol addysg ein plant.Advertisement
- Actually, what causes the reaction is a glyco-protein known as Fel d1 that is found in cat saliva and urine, as well as in the sebaceous glands.
- Believe it or not, science has been tampering with feline genetics for years, trying to genetically alter cats to produce a viable breeding strain that lacks the Fel d1 protein.
- The theory has always been that Siberians produce a significantly lower level of the Fel d1 protein than most other cat breeds.
- The source of cat allergies in humans is in a minuscule glycoprotein called Fel D1.
- It is known that different breeds of cats have different levels of the glycoprotein Fel D 1, the allergen that causes cat allergies in people.Advertisement
- The Siberian cat is believed to produce less of the Fel D 1 allergens than other cat breeds.
- The Devon Rex, the Cornish Rex and the LaPerm Rex have fewer coat hairs, providing less area for the Fel D 1 proteins to become trapped.
- Almost completely hairless, the Sphynx cat does secrete the Fel D 1 allergen.
- Russian Blue cats are also believed to secrete less Fel D 1 glycoproteins.
- Clients that experienced an allergic reaction are said to be extremely allergic to cats and are believed to have had a reaction to an allergen other then FEL D1.Advertisement