Feine sentence example
- Paul Feine (Eine vorkanonische Ueberlieferung des Lukas, 1891) suggested that a single document explains this material in both works, as far as Acts xii.
- Spitta's views are properly set aside by Feine and Bahnsen (Protest.
- Stevens (The Pauline Theology, 1894), Feine (Der Romerbrief, 1903) and A.
- Dlighthe Feine is another name for the laws, with the same meaning.
- BREHON LAWS, the English but incorrect appellation of the ancient laws of Ireland, the proper name for which is Feineachas, meaning the laws of the Feine or Feini (fainyeh), who were the free Gaelic farmers.Advertisement