Fein sentence example
- Casement, who with two companions had landed in a collapsible boat at Banna, was arrested on the 24th in a ruined fort which afterwards became a place of pilgrimage for Sinn Fein Irishmen.
- The extreme party of Sinn Fein (" ourselves alone ") were against it because of the power it gave to the government officials, and the Roman Catholic clergy because it involved local control of primary education, which would have imperilled their position as managers.
- For months the British government refused point blank to give any clarification to Sinn Fein of the joint declaration.
- Squeezed between DL and Sinn Fein, the WP became electorally a minnow.
- In addition, the Irish Republican party, Sinn Fein, says the constitution will erode national sovereignty in a number of areas.Advertisement
- By withdrawing public subsidy for Sinn Fein Members it underscores the disapproval of all true democrats for what has happened.
- Read the tragic tale of Jean McConville here, executed on the command of Gerry Adams, the psychotic Sinn Fein IRA godfather.
- Any IRA statement pledging to renounce violence was insufficient in itself to convince unionist parties to share power with Sinn Fein, he said.
- Ulster Unionists will not re-enter an Executive that includes Sinn Fein.
- This number, known as the Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN), is printed on the W-2 forms you receive each year just before tax time.Advertisement