Fehb sentence example
- Health Insurance - The federal employee health benefit (FEHB) coverage available to federal workers is a flexible plan that provides workers with choices.
- You can find information on all of these programs on Opm.gov, as well as information on the Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) Program.
- The FEHB program is specifically designed to meet the healthcare needs of federal employees, retirees, and their families, and includes almost every type of health insurance plan imaginable.
- The dental and vision plans offered through the FEDVIP at Dentalvision Insure Opm.gov are only available to employees who are eligible for Federal Employee Health Benefits (FEHB).
- However, some individuals are not eligible to enroll in the FEDVIP, regardless of their FEHB eligibility.Advertisement
- Individuals who are federal or postal employees and are eligible for FEHB are allowed to enroll in the program.
- However, you do not need to be enrolled in FEHB in order to enroll in FEDVIP.