Feet and legs sentence example
feet and legs
- The tail is thick and bushy, the feet and legs particularly strong, and there is usually a double dew-claw on each hind limb.
- Elevate feet and legs whenever it is practical to do so.
- Gravity will cause fluid retention most commonly in your feet and legs.
- He is not allowed to move, and he must stand with his feet and legs apart.
- The first person on each team is to bend over with feet and legs apart and grab his or her ankles.Advertisement
- These retailers carry a wide variety of sandals for women that are easy on your feet and legs.
- If you are interested in trying FiveFinger shoes or other thin-soled running shoes, use them on trails, grass or other running surfaces that won't overstress your feet and legs.
- Lace-up: Boots featuring lace-up designs in the front or back are just one variation to please women who want added interest on their feet and legs.
- Once you're comfortable walking around in these killer heels, your feet and legs will command attention no matter what you wear them with.
- The pose is performed by lifting the legs up in front of your body, balancing your seated body on your bottom, and rolling back a bit so that you can lift your feet and legs off of the floor.Advertisement
- Start by lifting your feet and legs only marginally from the ground, with your arms held straight out in front of you.
- If worn too tightly, a girdle can act like a tourniquet and restrict the flow of blood from the feet and legs.
- If your blood tends to pool in your feet and legs throughout the day, you know it can be a scary and even painful experience.