Feelgood sentence example
- A genuine feelgood movie that will have mature adults queuing for tickets.
- This film has an enjoyable feelgood factor, plus also heartfelt poignancy as well, among the young excitable characters in the community.
- Benefit's Dr. Feelgood is a popular primer.
- They had a run of hit records in the 1980s that started with Shout at the Devil in 1983 and ended with the Grammy nominated Dr. Feelgood in 1989.
- Some of their most popular songs include Girls, Girls, Girls, Shout at the Devil, Too Young to Fall in Love, Home Sweet Home, Kickstart My Heart, Dr. Feelgood and Without You.Advertisement
- Four albums are tabbed in their entirety, including Dr. Feelgood, Too Fast For Love, Shout at the Devil and Theatre of Pain.
- They had a fluctuating lineup, but managed to become, by their reckoning, the second most popular band on the circuit, after Dr. Feelgood, the undisputed kings of pub-rock.