Fedvip sentence example
- The Dentalvision Insure Opm.gov site contains important information that eligible individuals and their families need to know about The Federal Employees Dental and Vision Insurance Program (FEDVIP).
- The dental and vision plans offered through the FEDVIP at Dentalvision Insure Opm.gov are only available to employees who are eligible for Federal Employee Health Benefits (FEHB).
- However, some individuals are not eligible to enroll in the FEDVIP, regardless of their FEHB eligibility.
- After you have evaluated all of the different FEDVIP plans, you have the option of using the Benefeds.com system to enroll in your chosen plan online.
- The Federal Employees Dental and Vision Insurance Program or FEDVIP, became available to eligible federal employees beginning December 31, 2006.Advertisement
- Benefits under the FEDVIP dental plan cover a range of services.
- The vision option in the FEDVIP plan may not be needed for individuals with no vision problems and have no one else they are supporting.
- However, you do not need to be enrolled in FEHB in order to enroll in FEDVIP.
- The FEDVIP allows federal employees to supplement their current insurance plans with dental and vision insurance coverage.
- Employees interested in the plan can enroll in FEDVIP during open enrollment or upon being hired.Advertisement