Fedor sentence example
- FEDOR ALEKSYEEVICH GOLOVIN, COUNT (d.
- 1) r n to 2 places; and in his Tables de Logarithmes d 2 7 Decimales (Paris, 1867 Fedor Thoman gives tables of logarithms of factors of the form I t i r n.
- Theodore (Fedor) Grigorievich Orlov, Count (1741-1796), Russian general, first distinguished himself in the Seven Years' War.
- Fairholt's edition of The Cytezen and Uplondyshman (Percy Soc. 1847), which includes large extracts from the other eclogues; also Zarncke's edition of Brant (Leipzig, 1854); and Dr Fedor Fraustadt, Uber das Verhdltnis von Barclays Ship of Fools zu den lateinischen, franzosischen and deutschen Quellen (1894).
- Get into step, Fedor...Advertisement
- I say, Fedor! said the foremost peasant.