Fedchenko sentence example
- and History of Bokhara (1873); Fedchenko's "Sketch of the Zarafshan Valley" in Journ.
- Alexis Pavlovich Fedchenko >>
- Khantengri (Mushketov, Semenov, Inylchik) and the Kok-su Mountains (Fedchenko, Shurovsky), south of Peak Kaufmann, there are welldeveloped glaciers.
- P. Fedchenko's "Travels in Turkestan" (vols.
- Fedchenko, Album of Views of Russian Turkestan (1885); Navilkin's History of the Khanate of Kokand (in Russian, Kazan, 1885); A.Advertisement
- the Fedchenko and Shurovsky glaciers south of peak Kauffmann.
- Rostov spurred his horse, called to Sergeant Fedchenko and two other hussars, told them to follow him, and trotted downhill in the direction from which the shouting came.