Favorpals sentence example
- One of the best ways to get something for free is to barter, and that's what Favorpals is all about.
- LoveToKnow Save talked with Razmara about the barter process and how Favorpals brings people together.
- Favorpals bartering system is a non-monetary system of exchange, where members can swap their services or items with other members without the use of money.
- How does Favorpals expand on the barter concept?
- Favorpals provides an online space for individuals to freely exchange superfluous items (just like a business's excess inventory) with others-all without engaging in a traditional monetary transaction.Advertisement
- As you see, individuals can also offer their services and excess inventory items for exchange within the Favorpals community.
- Favorpals advocates that in order for the system of exchange to work, all units of service should be treated equally, and therefore exchanged one for one.
- If a lawyer thinks his hour of time (or unit of service) is worth much more than that of a plumber, then the Favorpals community might not work for him.
- When using Favorpals, we remind our members that the intention is not just to get a good deal but also to give one.
- How does someone get started on Favorpals?Advertisement
- While Favorpals cautions its members to exercise their best judgment, our community-and our larger faith in the intrinsic value of our progressive movement-must rely on the integrity of our members, as endorsed by our rating system.
- I'd like to encourage your readers to sign up and use Favorpals' free barter service.
- Take part in the progressive movement of Favorpals.