Fauntleroy sentence example
- The name of the story was "Little Lord Fauntleroy," and she promised to read it to me the following summer.
- When she returned almost the first thing we did was to begin the story of "Little Lord Fauntleroy."
- I shall not be afraid of Fauntleroy's great dog Dougal.
- I hope Fauntleroy take me to see a very kind queen.
- Cedric is my little boy, he is named for Lord Fauntleroy.Advertisement
- I thank you very much for the beautiful story about Lord Fauntleroy, and so does teacher.
- Fauntleroy is asleep upstairs, and Nancy is putting Lucy to bed.
- I am always happy and so was Little Lord Fauntleroy, but dear Little Jakey's life was full of sadness.
- On Miss Sullivan's return to Brewster, she read to Helen the story of "Little Lord Fauntleroy," which she had purchased in Boston for the purpose.