Fator sentence example
- The second season winner, Terry Fator, is a ventriloquist from Mesquite, Texas.
- After being crowned champion of America's Got Talent Season 2 in 2007, Terry Fator wondered if someone miscounted the votes.
- Fator's Sin City show catapulted him to mega-stardom and landed him a $200 million deal with the resort.
- In addition, the glitzy Vegas property renamed Fator's venue the Terry Fator Theatre.
- Terry Fator handily won this second season, and the million dollar prize.Advertisement
- Terry Fator of Mesquite, Texas, walked away the winner of the second season of America's Got Talent by combining ventriloquism with singing.
- A seasoned performer with a music background, Fator wowed audiences with his array of characters and impersonations as well as his vocal chops.
- None of the judges thought a ventriloquist could take the show, but Fator proved everyone wrong.
- Fator parlayed his win into a multi-million dollar Vegas contract, making him one of the show's most successful winners.