Fatone sentence example
- If looking at pictures of Uma Thurman downing a salad or Joey Fatone with his head in a box of popcorn interests you, I'm happy to report there are blogs and websites available for your amusement.
- With boy band mania just starting to build in the 1990s, Timberlake and friend Chris Kirkpatrick started their group *N Sync with JC Chasez (from Mouse Club), Joey Fatone and Lance Bass.
- He is working with fellow 'N Sync band mate Joey Fatone to develop a sitcom pilot, where Bass will be playing a gay character.
- The third invitation for Joey Fatone to join Dancing With the Stars must have done the trick.
- Suddenly realizing that Dancing With the Stars is hugely popular, Joey Fatone said that he decided to sign on for the latest installment.Advertisement
- Perhaps Fatone is hoping for the same popularity.
- This isn't the first time that Joey Fatone was asked to compete on Dancing With the Stars.
- It took Fatone three invitations before he would consider the dance competition.
- This latest entry may have some grumbling since Fatone danced his way into teenagers' hearts when he performed with 'N Sync.
- Joey Fatone finally agreed to dance after the persistent producers asked him three times.Advertisement
- Throughout the seasons, the show has featured celebs such as Drew Lachey, Joe Fatone, Emmitt Smith, Joey Lawrence and Heather Mills.
- Springboarding off his popularity on Dancing with the Stars, Joey Fatone has been tapped to host the new game show The Singing Bee.
- Viewers of the new game show may recognize Fatone as a member of the boy band 'N Sync.
- While Fatone didn't win the dance show (he and his partner were runners-up), he did win a lot of fans with his fun and energetic routines.
- Joey Fatone will serve as host of the show, debuting July 10, 2007 at 9:30 p.m. Contestants compete by correctly singing the lyrics of popular songs - no easy feat, given the multitude of songs available.Advertisement