Fatale sentence example
- There followed a series of melodramas in which Gray came as close to playing a British femme fatale as almost anyone.
- So you get femme fatale, eclectic, delicate, timeless and wild!
- With a classy 1920's feel and a hint of the sexy femme fatale feel, these are for the modern day vixen.
- Jack Carver returns home when he is approached by a dangerous and seductive femme fatale.
- Whilst chasing up a motor insurance renewal Walter becomes strangely drawn to Phyllis Nirdlinger - a true femme fatale.Advertisement
- The obligatory femme fatale is more pretentious than devastating and Mr. Big turns out to be nothing but a total pinhead.
- Femme Fatale is a luxurious, long-wearing gloss rich in shea butter and argan oil to moisturize and keep your lips shimmering with color.
- Strictly Business - This 1991 film featured Berry as a "Femme Fatale."
- Yes, I said booty.Below you will find cheat codes for all of you that can't handle the action on your own, unlockables for those of you willing to earn it, and extra outfits to fit your favorite femme fatale with.
- Why be a real life femme fatale when looking like one is so readily available?Advertisement
- Other styles generating a lot of sales and interest are "Femme Fatale,", "Bling" and "Flora".
- Why not try the opposite and go for something "femme fatale"?
- She is known as daytime's leading lady, and is the only soap star able to generate more than seven million dollars per year for playing a femme fatale.
- Add a few panels of lace, a few hot pink ribbons and bows, and the lingerie is girly-girl rather than femme fatale.
- In 2011, Spears' album Femme Fatale spawned the hit Hold It Against Me, and with it, she became the second artist in history (Mariah Carey being the first) to have two consecutive singles debut at number one on the charts.Advertisement