Fallingwater sentence example
- Fallingwater is one of the best surviving examples of architect Frank Lloyd Wright's concept of "organic" architecture, incorporating nature into building and design.
- In fact, Fallingwater is the only Wright building with the Wright-designed furnishings still intact.
- Located in the Laurel Highlands of Pennsylvania, southeast of Pittsburgh, Fallingwater has been a museum since 1964 and welcomes visitors to tour the one-of-a-kind home and site.
- Fallingwater is built of largely natural materials 30-feet atop a waterfall.
- Fallingwater is also unique in that it consists of equal parts inside and outside living areas.Advertisement
- As beautiful as Fallingwater is, it is not without its structural flaws.
- The Pennsylvania Conservancy, which administers the museum, has sought to maintain and preserve Fallingwater since it first took ownership in 1964.
- Fallingwater is easily accessible from many Midwest and east coast cities via the Pennsylvania Turnpike.
- Visitors to Fallingwater can enjoy light meals, pastries, and beverages at the on-site Fallingwater Cafe, an airy, self-service eatery adjoining the property.
- His best known projects include Fallingwater, the Guggenheim Museum in New York, and the Robie House in Chicago.Advertisement