Falkenberg sentence example
- Thus by the end of the 14th century the country had been split up into 18 principalities: Breslau, Brieg, Glogau, Jauer, Liegnitz, Miinsterberg, Ols, Schweidnitz and Steinau in Lower Silesia; Beuthen, Falkenberg, Kosel, Neisse, Oppeln, Ratibor, Strehlitz, Teschen and Troppau in the upper district.
- of Berlin, on the main line to Halle and at the junction of railways to Falkenberg, Torgau and Rosslau.
- Florideae (Padua, 1889-1900); P. Falkenberg, " Die Algen im weitesten Sinne," Schenk's Handbuch der Botanik (vol.
- Schmitz, P. Falkenberg, P. Hauptfleisch, " Rhodophyceae," in Engler and Prantl's Pflanzenfamilien (1897); W.
- That of Kalmar, on its island, is specially fine, while those at Vestervik (Stakkholm), Malrno, Falkenberg and Varberg may also be mentioned.Advertisement