Falck sentence example
- Falck and L.
- In Denmark, the Danish Missionary Society, founded by Pastor Bone Falck Ronne in 1821,.
- The recent observations and exceedingly ingenious experiments of Falck have shown that the sporophores of the Basidiomycetesespecially the large sporophores of such forms as Boletus, Polyporus- contain quantities of reserve combustible material which are burnt up by the active metabolism occurring when the fruit-body is ripe.
- (1889); Falck, "Die Sporenverbreitung bei den Basidiomyceten," Beitr.
- (1902); Falck, "Die Bedingungen der Zygotenbildung bei Sporodinia grandis," Cohn's Beitr.Advertisement
- and xii.; and Falck, "Die Bluteninfektion bei den Brandpilzen," ibid.
- Of Dutch statesmen during the Napoleonic period, Thorbecke admired Falck and Van Hogendorp most, whose principles he strove to emulate.
- ANTON REINHARD FALCK (1777-1843), Dutch statesman, was born at Utrecht on the 19th of March 1777.
- Falck was called in Holland the king's good genius, but William I.
- Falck, 1795-1843 (2nd ed.Advertisement
- Falck (ibid.
- Klebs has concluded that transpiration is the important factor in determining the formation of sporangia, while zygotedevelopment depends on totally different conditions; these results have been called in question by Falck.