Fainthearted sentence example
- Pammie: These aren't for the fainthearted.
- As one of the Seven Churches of Asia, it was addressed by the author of the Apocalypse in terms which seem to imply that its population was notoriously soft and fainthearted.
- fainthearted feel that only fear of poverty will drive men to work for the nation.
- "Here she is, the reward for all those fainthearted men," he reflected, glancing at those near him and at the troops who were approaching and forming up.
- With bikinis, coverups and even wet suits to choose from, there's more than enough choice to see you through the summer, but be forewarned, the swimsuits you'll find at Roxy aren't for the fainthearted.Advertisement
- trans., Comfort for the FaintHearted, London, 1903); Sacellum Animae Fidelis (Eng.