Faguet sentence example
- Faguet's phrase, "un paysan qui savait parler."
- Of George Sand's style a foreigner can be but an imperfect judge, but French critics, from Sainte-Beuve, Nisard and Caro down to Jules Lemaitre and Faguet, have agreed to praise her spontaneity, her correctness of diction, her easy opulence - the lactea ubertas that Quintilian attributes to Livy.
- Faguet, XIX' Siecle; F.
- Brunetiere, Faguet, Lemaitre, &c., and in the more substantive work of Ch.
- Faguet sums up on the side of M.Advertisement
- Emile Faguet >>
- He has not received much recent attention from critics and monographers, but his Origines du droit francais, cherchees dans les symboles et formules du droit universel was edited by Emile Faguet in 1890 and went into a second edition in 1900.
- Brunetiere, Faguet and Lemaitre and the part appurtenant of M.
- Faguet, Politiques et moralistes du XIX e siecle (1 ere serie, 1891); P. Godet, Madame de Charriere et ses amis (Geneva, 1905); L.