Face-saving sentence example
- face-saving exercise, a retracting exercise from their point of view.
- face-saving way.
- face-saving political compromise.
- face-saving gesture much more needs to be done.
- face-saving device of the dogmatist.Advertisement
- face-saving settlement now.
- stabile face-saving patterns specific to one language and culture in their daily communication?
- Or do they adopt stabile face-saving patterns specific to one language and culture in their daily communication?
- You can buy these face-saving products at higher-end intimate apparel stores, some swimsuit shops and at online sites like Amazon.