Fabularum sentence example
- Naevi Fabularum Reliquiae (1885); also J.
- Groeger, De Argonautarum Fabularum Historia (1889); see also Grote, History of Greece, part i.
- Naevi Fabularum Reliquiae (1885), and (Bellum Punicum) in his edition of Ennius (1884) monographs by E.
- A Fabularum Aesopicarum sylloge (233 in number) from a Paris MS., with critical notes by Sternbach, appeared in a Cracow University publication, Rozprawy akademii umiejetnosci (1894).
- Under the name of Hyginus two school treatises on mythology are extant: (I) Fabularum Liber, some 300 mythological legends and celestial genealogies, valuable for the use made by the author of the works of Greek tragedians now lost; (2) De Astronomia, usually called Poetica Astronomica, containing an elementary treatise on astronomy and the myths connected with the stars, chiefly based on the Ka-raa-repu s of of Eratosthenes.Advertisement