Fabula sentence example
- See also P. Schwarz, De Fabula Danaeia (1881).
- Kanter, De Ariadne (1879); Pallat, De Fabula Ariadnea (1891).
- Kennerknecht, De Argonautarum Fabula (1886); M.
- The national cast of his genius and temper was shown by his deviating from his Greek originals, and producing at least two specimens of the fabula praetexta (national drama) one founded on the childhood of Romulus and Remus (Lupus or Alimonium Romuli et Remi), the other called Clastidium, which celebrated the victory of M.
- Curtze, Fabula Niobes Thebanae (Corbach, 1836); W.Advertisement
- See Oppenheim, Fabula Josephi et Asenethae, 1886, pp. 2-4).
- Claudius Marcellus in 222 over the Gauls in a play called Clastidium, he gave the first specimen of the fabula praetexta in his Alimonium Romuli et Remi, based on the most national of all Roman traditions.
- Kekule, De fabula meleagrea dissertatio (1861); Surber, Die Meleagersage (Zurich, 1880); articles on "Meleager" and "Meleagrides" in Roscher's Lexikon der Mythologie; L.
- Gruppe, De Cadmi Fabula (1891).
- 1, 170-176) Horace accuses him of clumsiness in the construction of his plays and the drawing of his characters, and indifference to everything excepting immediate success: gestit enim nummum in loculos demittere, post hoc securus cadat an recto stet fabula talo.Advertisement
- Burmeister, De fabula quae de Niobe ejusque liberis agit (Wismar, 1836); L.