Fabry-s-disease sentence example
- Approximately one in every 40,000 males is born with Fabry's disease.
- Some female carriers of Fabry's disease show mild signs of the disorder, especially cloudiness of the cornea.
- The gene that is defective in Fabry's disease causes a deficiency of the enzyme alpha-galactosidase A.
- A diagnosis of Fabry's disease can be confirmed by a blood test to measure for alpha-galactosidase A.
- Although patients with Fabry's disease usually survive to adulthood, they are at increased risk for stroke, heart attack, and kidney damage.Advertisement