Fabry sentence example
- FABER, Fabri or Fabry (surnamed [[Stapulensis), Jacobus]] [Jacques Lefevre d'Etaples] (c. 1455 - c. 1536), a pioneer of the Protestant movement in France, was born of humble parents at Etaples, in Pas de Calais, Picardy, about 1455.
- Fabry, Le Genie de la revolution considers dans ?education (3 vols., Paris, 1817-1818); F.
- Fabry (French Gen.
- Perot and C. Fabry, employing their interferometer methods, have compared the wave-length of the red cadmium line with the standard metre in Paris and found it to be equal to 6438.4696 A, the observations being taken in dry air at 18° C and at a pressure of 76 cms. (g = 980.665).
- Fabry in 1893; and the close orbital relationships of cometary groups, accentuated by the pursuit of each other along nearly the same track by the comets of 1843,1880 and 1882, singularly illustrated the probable vicissitudes of their careers.Advertisement
- Fabry talked about'slow calories ' which appears to pre-empt glycaemic index by some 20 years!
- Michelson, and by C. Fabry and J.
- Some other appliance in which interference with long difference of path is made use of, such as the interferometer of Fabry and Perot, or Lummer's plate (see Interference Of Light) .
- Perot and C. Fabry, employing their interferometer methods, have compared the wave-length of the red cadmium line with the standard metre in Paris and found it to be equal to 6438.4696 A, the observations being taken in dry air at 18Ã‚° C and at a pressure of 76 cms. (g = 980.665).
- Approximately one in every 40,000 males is born with Fabry's disease.Advertisement
- Some female carriers of Fabry's disease show mild signs of the disorder, especially cloudiness of the cornea.
- The gene that is defective in Fabry's disease causes a deficiency of the enzyme alpha-galactosidase A.
- A diagnosis of Fabry's disease can be confirmed by a blood test to measure for alpha-galactosidase A.
- Although patients with Fabry's disease usually survive to adulthood, they are at increased risk for stroke, heart attack, and kidney damage.
- Wilcox, William R., et al. "Long-term Safety and Efficacy of Enzyme Replacement Therapy for Fabry Disease."Advertisement