Fabriano sentence example
- The hand-made paper of Fabriano is especially good.
- Gentile Da Fabriano >>
- FABRIANO, a town of the Marches, Italy, in the province of Ancona, from which it is 44 m.
- His pupil, Gentile da Fabriano (1370-1428), was a painter of considerably greater skill and wider knowledge; but there are no important works of his at Fabriano.
- by W., of Fabriano, a junction on the line from Ancona to Rome.Advertisement
- To repair the ravages of neglect, and, more especially, to restore the decayed churches, Martin at once expended large sums; while, later, he engaged famous artists, like Gentile da Fabriano and Masaccio, and encouraged all forms of art by every means within his power.
- Along with Gozzoli already mentioned, Zanobi Strozzi and Gentile da Fabriano are named as pupils of the Beato.
- This portion of the range is crossed near its southern termination by a railway from Foligno to Ancona (which at Fabriano has a branch to Macerata and Porto Civitanova, on the Adriatic coast railway), which may perhaps be conveniently regarded as its boundary.