Fabian society sentence example
- Shaw joined the Fabian Society in 1884, a year after its formation, and was active in socialistic propaganda, both as a street orator and as a pamphleteer.
- embossed with the words ' Fabian Society ' .
- He was called Andrew: a solid, rather good-looking young man who was on the committee of the Fabian Society at College.
- In an ideal world January 6: As the Fabian Society marks its birthday, Sunder Katwala celebrates 120 years of practical utopianism.
- Instead of security passes, conference-goers were given a red silicone rubber wristband, embossed with the words ' Fabian Society ' .Advertisement