F-e sentence example
- Hoffmann, the editor and disciple of von Baader, published Grundziige einer Geschichte der Begri f f'e der Logik in Deutschland von Kant bis Baader (1851).
- It is generally known as the Dvenos inscription, from the name of the maker who wrote on the vessel from right to left the in scription, part of which is DV E N OS MED F E C E D (= fecit).
- The Latin never yields ie in Catalan as it does in French and occasionally in Provenal; s e d e t becomes seu (where u represents the final d), p e d e m makes peu, and e go eu; in some words where the tonic is followed by a syllable in which an i occurs, it may become I (ir, he r i; mig, me di us; m-,is, m eli us); and the same holds good for in a similar situation (ciri, c r i u s, c e r e u s; fire, f e r i a), and for e in a close syllable before a nasal (eximpli, e x e to p 1 u m; mintr for mentir, gint for gent).
- Assibilated c before e, 1 is treated like d; within a word it disappears after having been represented for a while by s (1 u c e r e gives lius-ir, iluhir; r e c i p e r e gives re~ebne, reebre, rebre); at the end of a word it is replaced by a (yea, v i c e in; feu, f e c i t).
- The mass of the whole shell will therefore be S f E pdv, and that of the interior part of the liquid (V - SE)po.Advertisement
- Hence if we write T= f E (x - xo) p d v,.
- This shows that f E (x - xo) p dv must be negative for water in contact with glass.