Eye-hand sentence example
- Occupational Therapists recommend mazes as fun therapeutic exercises to their patients to improve their fine motor skills and eye-hand coordination!
- For children aged five to eight years, physical activities should emphasize basic motor skills and more complex movements (eye-hand coordination).
- Motor coordination (MC)-Related to movement of parts of the body, particularly the use of the hands and coordination of eye-hand motion.
- Preschoolers love to make crafts and do activities with Mom and Dad, and they are developing eye-hand coordination and small muscle control, which allow them to do more things on their own.
- This fast-paced game develops eye-hand coordination.Advertisement
- Playing catch or Frisbee can enhance eye-hand coordination, and tunnels that encourage crawling can support the development muscle strength and general coordination.