Extra-thick sentence example
- The seams are double-sealed for durability, and the vinyl is extra-thick for additional peace of mind.
- Apply a pair of extra-long, extra-thick false eyelashes.
- Cabins are generally minimalist, with the highlight of each stateroom being the signature "Tranquility Bed" - a restful focal point with an extra-thick mattress, luxury sheets, down duvets, and abundant throw pillows.
- Extra-thick towels sometimes cost a little more, but you can find them as low as $16.99.
- Perfect for wearing while strolling around a lake or walking the dog around the block, these shoes feature extra-thick soles.Advertisement