Extra-terrestrial sentence example
- Though these objects only become visible in the atmosphere they are extra-terrestrial planetary bodies, and properly belong to the domain of astronomy.
- The Extra-Terrestrial, and Schindler's List, and also worked with Oprah Winfrey on The Color Purple.
- Each creature has unique powers that help Ben fight evildoers, both earthly and extra-terrestrial.
- The Na'vi tribe members have the appearance of extra-terrestrial beings with 10-foot frames and blue skin.
- E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982) - A young boy makes friends with an alien who is trying to find his way back home.Advertisement
- In 1982, director Steven Speilberg released ET, The Extra-Terrestrial, a movie in which the visiting aliens have more to fear from humans than the humans do from the aliens.
- This theme was fortunately soon exhausted and more lively extra-terrestrial interactions became the norm.