Exercices sentence example
- Especially worthy of notice is P. Watrigant's La Genese des exercices de Saint Ignace de Loyola, republished from Les Etudes (loth May, 20th July, 10th October 1897).
- The contents of these memoirs are included in the first volume of his Exercices de calcul integral (1811).
- In 1827 appeared the Traite des fonctions elliptiques (2 vols., the first dated 1825, the second 1826); a great part of the first volume agrees very closely with the contents of the Exercices; the tables, &c., are given in the second volume.
- The Exercices de calcul integral consist of three volumes, a great portion of the first and the whole of the third being devoted to elliptic functions.
- The results given in the second volume of the Exercices are of too miscellaneous a character to admit of being briefly described.Advertisement