Ex-minister sentence example
- The ex-minister Feijoo was chosen for this office.
- Tudhope, an ex-minister in the Cape government, was elected chairman of the union.
- He subjected Talleyrand to violent reproaches, which the ex-minister bore with his usual ironical calm.
- On the other hand Mirza Aga Khan, a partisan of the asafu d-dauia, and himself an ex-minister of war, whom the hajji had caused to be banished, was welcomed back to the capital.
- The intercourse which he had with Monge, the physicist and ex-minister of marine, during the negotiations with Austria, served to emphasize the orientation of his thoughts.Advertisement