Evisu sentence example
- Evisu has experienced ridiculous success with their $400 jeans.
- Evisu is a Japanese line founded in 1988, and the reason Evisu is a hip hop shoe is, again, it's rare and expensive.
- Some Evisu designs and styles are hand stitched or hand painted, making the production of a single shoe extremely labor intensive.
- Because Evisu is one of the most labor-intensive products available jacks up the price.
- Evisu shoes can now be found in select urban footwear stores, Finish Line is the first athletic retail chain to carry Evisu.Advertisement