Evey sentence example
- I promised Evey I'd rescue you when we went to war.
- If it were up to me, I'd take you back to Qatwal and mate you to one of my brothers, but Evey forbade it, he snapped.
- Evey was right-- it was a mistake to bring you with us.
- No, Evey, I'm not.
- Im convinced if we worried about evey little ache and pain we'd all have neurotic bubs to handle!Advertisement
- Evey asks if this classic swashbuckler has a happy ending.
- It takes you longer to plan a dinner party, Evey!
- Kiera tossed the thoughts around in her head, guilty at the thought of ditching Evelyn yet offended that Evey thought to keep her here without telling her.
- You saw Evey? nishani demanded.
- Evey's having a baby?Advertisement