Euganean sentence example
- In Roman times it flowed, in its lower course, much farther north than at present, along the base of the Euganean hills, and entered the sea at Brondolo.
- The Euganean hills form a small group extending for about 10 m.
- Shelley also very truly speaks of the ” legioned rooks " to which he stood listening " mid the mountains Euganean."
- At last, in 1369, tired with the bustle of a town so big as Padua, he retired to Arqua, a village in Euganean hills, where he continued his usual train of literary occupations, employing several secretaries, and studying unremittingly.
- It lies at the edge of the volcanic Euganean Hills, and is noted for its warm saline springs and natural vapour grotto.Advertisement