Eucken sentence example
- From 1871 to 1874 Eucken taught philosophy at Basel, and in 5874 became professor of philosophy at the university of Jena.
- Eucken's philosophical work is partly historical and partly constructive, the former side being predominant in his earlier, the latter in his later works.
- This practical idealism Eucken described by the term "Activism."
- In accordance with this principle, Eucken has given considerable attention to social and educational problems.
- Eucken represents to a later generation the spirit and tendency of Lotze and Ulrici, in original and powerful, if rather elusive, fashion.Advertisement