Etah sentence example
- On the return journey Dr. Wulff and Olsen succumbed to the privation of scanty food and bad weather, and the survivors had difficulty in reaching Etah.
- The American Crocker Land expedition, from its base at Etah, surveyed part of the coast between Etah and Hall Basin in 1914-5 and made an hydrographic survey of Foulke Fjord.
- He returned to Etah across Kennedy Channel and along the shores of Kane Basin.
- Several expeditions were sent to relieve the explorers at Etah.
- It comprises the six districts of Muttra, Agra, Farukhabad, Mainpuri, Etawah and Etah.Advertisement
- A legend relates that, having been born under an unlucky conjunction of the stars, he was abandoned in infancy by his parents, and was adopted by a wandering sadhu or ascetic, with whom he visited many holy places in the length and breadth of India; and the story is in part supported by passages in his poems. He studied, apparently after having rejoined his family, at Sukarkhet, a place generally identified with Sorofl in the Etah district of the United Provinces, but more probably the same as Varahakshetra 1 on the Gogra River, 30 m.