Estrada sentence example
- Tomas Estrada Palma (1835-1908) became the first president of the Republic.
- Bayamo was the birthplace and the home of Carlos Manuel de Cespedes (1819-1874), first president of the "first" Cuban republic, and was also the birthplace and home of Tomas Estrada Palma (1835-1908), first president of the present Cuban republic.
- La Estrada is the chief town of a densely-populated mountainous district; its industries are agriculture, stockbreeding, and the manufacture of linen and woollen cloth.
- Timber from the mountain forests is conveyed from La Estrada to the river Ulla, 4 m.
- There are mineral springs at La Estrada and at Caldas de Reyes, 11 m.Advertisement
- The execution (after alleged torture) of two citizens of the United States named Grace and Cannon, who were said to have fought in the revolutionary army under General Estrada, led to the despatch of United States warships to Nicaragua; but in the absence of full evidence President Zelaya's responsibility for the execution could not be proved.'
- The CBS reality series, titled Armed and Famous, will follow the police adventures of Stratus, LaToya Jackson, Wee Man, Jack Osbourne, and Erik Estrada.
- Well, at least Estrada has spent some time on the force, even if it was only the '70s TV series CHiPs.
- Estrada appeared on The Surreal Life on VH1 in 2004, Osbourne, of course, was seen on MTV's The Osbournes, and skateboarder Wee Man was on MTV's Jackass.
- Playing off of an old look Erik Estrada started back in his C.H.I.P.S. days, the glasses are used to further accentuate the show's comedic look at authority.Advertisement
- Loathed for its sheer ridiculousness, Armed and Famous recruited D-list celebrities such as LaToya Jackson, Jack Osbourne and Erik Estrada to pose as cops in Muncie, Indiana.