Estado sentence example
- This attempt led to the erection of Maranhao and Para into a separate Estado.
- Bancroft's The Native Races of the Pacific States of North America, of which the principal authorities are the Noticias del Estado de Chihuahua of Escudero, who visited the ruins in 1819; an article in the first volume of the Album Mexicano, the author of which was at Casas Grandes in 1842; and the Personal Narrative of Explorations and Incidents in Texas, New Mexico, California, Sonora and Chihuahua (1854), by John Russell Bartlett, who explored the locality in 1851.
- A four act play in verse, Un Hombre de Estado, was accepted by the managers of the Teatro Espanol, was given on the 25th of January 1851, and proved a remarkable success.
- Next to these two books his study, Do Estado das classes servas na Peninsula desde o VII.
- In 1621 Ceara, Maranhao and Para were united and called the "Estado do Maranhao," which was made independent of the southern captaincies.Advertisement
- Under the Mexican republic New Mexico was called a province till 1824, when it was united with Chihuahua and Durango to form the Estado Interno del Norte.