Espanol sentence example
- His TÃƒ¡cito espanol ilustrado con aforismos (Madrid, 1614) is the only work which bears his name, but he is probably the author of the Discurso del gobierno ascribed to Perez.
- From 1814 to 182S Moratin lived in Italy and France, compiling a work on the early Spanish drama (Origenes del teatro espanol).
- A partisan of French methods, Moratin published in 1762 his Desengano al teatro espanol, a severe criticism of the national drama, particularly of the auto sacramental; and his protests were partly responsible for the prohibition of autos three years afterwards (June 1765).
- A four act play in verse, Un Hombre de Estado, was accepted by the managers of the Teatro Espanol, was given on the 25th of January 1851, and proved a remarkable success.
- The author of the Atlante espanol, writing at the end of the 18th century, says that excellent glass was still made at Barcelona on Venetian models.Advertisement
- The fashion of illustrated serials was introduced in the Semanario pintoresco espanol (1836-1857), noticeable for its biographies and descriptions of Spanish monuments.
- His TÃ¡cito espanol ilustrado con aforismos (Madrid, 1614) is the only work which bears his name, but he is probably the author of the Discurso del gobierno ascribed to Perez.
- Marshal Campos was not allowed to carry out his liberal and conciliatory policy, which the reactionary party in the colony, ci partido espanol, resented as much as their allies in the Peninsula.
- In 1851 the Royal Academy of History of Madrid began the publication of its Memorial histrica espanol, a collection of documents, &c. See also Dionisio Hidalgo, Diccionario general de bibliografia espanola, 7 vols.
- People en Espanol named Longoria one of the "50 Most Beautiful People" in 2005.Advertisement