Eremon sentence example
- However, after two battles the newcomers succeeded in overcoming the older race; and two brothers, Eber Find and Eremon, divided the island between them, Eber Find taking east and west Munster, whilst Eremon received Leinster and Connaught.
- Eber Find and Eremon did not remain long in agreement.
- In the reign of Eremon the Picts are stated to have arrived in Ireland, coming from Scythia.
- The line of Eremon was, however, restored on the accession of Tuathal Techtmar (" the legitimate "), who reigned A.D.
- MacNeill asserts that in MacFirbis's genealogies the majority of the tribes in early Ireland do not trace their descent to Eremon and Eber Find; they are rather the descendants of the subject races, one of which figures in the list of conquests under the name of Firbolg.Advertisement