Epsrc sentence example
- The project is ongoing and sponsored by EPSRC and employs a part-time research assistant.
- In EPSRC, training on scanning for SharePoint from your self-service copier is imminent.
- You on the above project funded by EPSRC which is aimed at improving a new design of the stent graft.
- The course has been allocated a quota of studentships by the EPSRC.
- Funds have been awarded by the EPSRC to enable our Division to purchase an aerosol time-of-flight mass spectrometer.Advertisement
- There is one large EPSRC grant which covers work on thin films superconductors, this is called the portfolio award.
- A study has been made of squalene synthase inhibitors by an EPSRC funded PhD student and support from Pfizer, Kent.
- The studentship allocation is available for all EPSRC funded students.