Epizootic sentence example
- Should fleas be present an epizootic at once starts and spreads in porportion to the number of fleas present.
- Classes: Arachnida, Insecta (including Sub-Classes M y riapoda, Hexapoda), Crustacea (including Sub-Classes Entomostraca, Malacostraca), Epizoa (Epizootic Crustacea), Annellata (Chaeto p ods and Leeches), Cirripedia.
- Slaughtering notably free from epizootic diseases, with a fertile D soil or the growth of fodder crops and pasture, with abundance of pure air and water, and with a plentiful supply of ice, the conditions in Canada are ideal for the dairying industry.
- epizootic lymphangitis is a disease which is again hard to control and treat.
- epizootic haemorrhagic disease is a viral disease which has become a particularly serious threat to large rabbit units throughout the world.Advertisement
- pastoralist areas also harbor epizootic diseases which hinder livestock export trade at national levels under current WTO/SPS rules.