Enteric-coated sentence example
- The treatment was 300 mg of enteric-coated aspirin or identical placebo, one tablet daily.
- Erythromycin is available as enteric-coated tablets, which are released in the intestine rather than the stomach; as a liquid; and as bead-filled capsules.
- Enteric-coated tablets should never be split or crushed, since doing so will destroy the effectiveness of the coating.
- It contains a proprietary blend of 10 strains of "friendly" bacteria in an enteric-coated capsule.
- An enteric-coated capsule withstands stomach acids and passes intact to the intestines, where other digestive juices break down the coating and release the ingredients.Advertisement