Enrique sentence example
- As laborious historical students, Don Jose Toribio Polo, the author of an ecclesiastical history of Peruvian dioceses, and Don Enrique Torres Saldamando, the historian of the Jesuits in Peru, have great merit.
- Dom Enrique, Infante of Portugal, surnamed the Navigator (1394-1460) transported it about 1420, from Cyprus and Sicily to Madeira, whence it was taken to the Canaries in 1503, and thence to Brazil and Hayti early in the 16th century, whence it spread to Mexico, Cuba, Guadeloupe and Martinique, and later to Bourbon.
- Don Enrique de Villena took from Les Prouesses his prose Los Doze Trabajos de Hercules (Zamora, 1483 and 1499), and Fernandez de Heredia wrote Trabajos y afanes de Hercules (Madrid, 1682), which belies its title, being a collection of adages and allegories.
- Maciot thereupon sold his office to her envoy, Pedro Barba de Campos; sailed to Lisbon and resold it to Prince Henry the Navigator; and a few years afterwards resold it once more to Enrique de Guzman, count of Niebla.
- His son Enrique (Henry) was, killed by the fall of a tile three years later; and Berengaria, to whom the crown came, sent to Leon for her son Fernando, and abdicated in his favor.Advertisement
- Born on July 10, 1972, in Barranquilla, Colombia, Sofia Vergara is the daughter of Margarita Vergara Dávila de Vergara, a homemaker, and Julio Enrique Vergara Robayo, a cattle farmer.
- Among the offerings are songs from Enrique Iglesias, Soulja Boy, Lil Wayne, and T-Pain.
- The owner and founder of La Isla Couture, Enrique Sanchez-Rivera, was gracious enough to grant us an exclusive interview.
- Shakira, Ricky Martin and Enrique Iglesias are just a few examples of Mexican musicians who have thrived in the worldwide spotlight.