Ennis sentence example
- Ennis has breweries, distilleries and extensive flour-mills; and in the neighbourhood limestone is quarried.
- The interesting ruins of Clare Abbey, founded in 1194 by Donnell O'Brien, king of Munster, are half-way between Ennis and the village of Clare Castle.
- Ennis was incorporated in 1612, and returned two members to the Irish parliament until the Union, and thereafter one to the Imperial parliament until 1885.
- Speaking at Ennis on the 19th of September, Buy P arnell told the people to punish a man for taking P P P g a farm from which another had been evicted " by isolating him from his kind as if he was a leper of old."
- The system originated by Parnell's Ennis speech became an all-devouring tyranny.Advertisement
- If you want something playful, consider the Ennis, a wedge heel with unique strap placement.