English-only sentence example
- So it does seem iniquitous that Scots can vote on English-only matters Ã¢ especially since Labor relies on them for its majority.
- Some communities have developed early-intervention programs for Spanish-speaking parents and preschoolers to help children develop their Spanish language skills in preparation for entering English-only schools.
- Learning English quickly in English-only classrooms is best for ELLs, both academically and socially.
- Limited English proficient (LEP)-Used to identify children who have insufficient English to succeed in English-only classrooms; also called English language learner (ELL).
- Structured English immersion-Sheltered English; English-only instruction for ELLs that uses simplified language, visual aids, physical activity, and the physical environment to teach academic subjects.Advertisement