Engel sentence example
- This has been estimated by Ernst Engel as amounting to $550 for a German child.
- Engel was a voluminous writer on the subjects with which his name is connected, but his statistical papers are mostly published in the periodicals which he himself established, viz.
- Engel, Kypros (Berlin, 1841), gives a good summary of the ancient history of the island.
- Hitler's army adjutant, Major Gerhard Engel, returned with a vivid description of the mountain terrain.
- As the cars came through the bus Stop chicane for the first time it was Senna leading from Engel, Bakkerud and Jarvis.Advertisement
- The following day Parsons, Spies, Fisher and Engel mounted the gallows.
- I forwarded the note on to my friend Josh Engel, who just finished writing a large monograph on Java.
- The store/post office/beer joint was first opened by a German preacher, August Engel, in 1886 (the story goes that his daughter, Minna, chose the name Luckenbach in honor of her fiancé, Albert Luckenbach).
- By 1970, the tiny hamlet was not much more than a ghost town, so Benno Engel, the local postmaster, decided to retire; he placed an ad in the local paper: "Town For Sale".
- A different but essential side of his character is seen in his poems and humorous pieces, such as the Vergleichende Anatomie der Engel (1825), written under the pseudonym of "Dr Mises."Advertisement